Respecting the provisions of the current legislation, Stratolloon undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational actions, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (GDPR).
- Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD).
- Real Decreto 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (RDLOPD).
- Ley 34/2002, of 11 July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in Stratolloon is: Jorge Sancho Muñoz, NIF: 70257521L (hereinafter, also Responsible for the Treatment). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Universitat Politècnica de València – Building 9B, Camí de Vera, s/n, 46022 València
Contact Telephone: + 34 692 78 66 04
Contact Email: jsancho[@] Stratolloon. com
Data protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection rules to which it is subject Stratolloon. The User may contact the DPO designated by the person Responsible for the Treatment using the following contact details: Alejandro Caballero Sánchez, email: acaballero[@]stratolloon.com
Personal Data Recording
Personal data collected by Stratolloon, by means of the forms extended on its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible of the Treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Agency of Data Protection that one can consult in the Website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Stratolloon and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it fills, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the User’s identification is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person responsible for the treatment shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
Categories of personal Data
The data categories that are treated in Stratolloon are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Stratolloon undertakes to obtain the User’s express and verifiable consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User should or can provide his/her data through forms to consult, request information or for reasons related to the Content of the Website, he/she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is obligatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Stratolloon in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the User fills or to attend an application or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the social object of Stratolloon, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be allocated; That is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: five years, or until the User requests deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the time period during which the personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Personal Data Recipients
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- GOOGLE, INC with address in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Spain
- WEBEMPRESA, S.L. with address in Calle Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (MADRID)
- MAILCHIMP, INC with address in 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
In the event that the person responsible for the treatment intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by Stratolloon. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment shall be necessary, and this shall be deemed lawful only to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Stratolloon undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or alteration accidental or illicit personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Stratolloon cannot guarantee the inexputability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others that access fraudulently to the personal data, the Responsible of the Treatment is committed to communicating to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data is understood to mean any violation of the security caused by the destruction, accidental or illicit loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person Responsible of the Treatment, who undertakes to inform and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all The person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Stratolloon and will therefore be able to exercise in the Responsible of Treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Stratolloon is treating your personal data and, if so, obtaining information about your particular personal data and the treatment that Stratolloon has made or carried out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify his or her personal data which proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“The Right to Oblivion”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not count on another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained from a direct offer of information society Services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the person Responsible for the Treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible that are dealing with the personal data of the application of the Interested in deleting any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of treatment when contested the accuracy of his or her personal data; treatment is illicit; the person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed to treatment.
- Right to portability of data: If the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the person responsible for the treatment his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person Responsible for the Treatment shall transmit the data directly to that other person responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Stratolloon.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based only on the automated treatment, including the elaboration of profiles: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individual decision based only on the automated processing of his personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
The User may therefore exercise his or her rights through written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “GDPR-STRATOLLOON.COM”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the identification document. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User as well as the accreditation document of the representation. The photocopy of the identification document may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address to the effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the petition it formulates.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: Universitat Politècnica de València – Building 9B, Camí de Vera, s/n, 46022 València
Email: jsancho[@]stratollon. com
Links to third-party Websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party web pages other than Stratolloon, and are therefore not operated by Stratolloon. The owners of such Websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the case that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which his personal data is being treated, he shall be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the state in which it has its habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic information-gathering procedures relating to User-determined preferences during your visit to the Website in order to recognize you as a User, and customize your experience and use of the Website, and may also, by example, help identify and resolve bugs.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visit to the Website, the pages viewed, the time it has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows this can contact the phone number of the User or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the User and managed exclusively by Stratolloon for the best functioning of the Website. The information you collect is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the Content to offer Content to suit your preferences.
Third party Cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Stratolloon Services requested by this same to improve the Website and the User experience when browsing the Website. The main targets for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing navigational information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place at which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and relapse of visits, the time of visit , the browser they use, the operator or type of dipositive from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new necessities to offer to the Users a Content and/or Service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are produced without identifying individual Users.
You can get more information about cookies, privacy information, or see the description of the type of cookies used, its main features, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419
The entity (ies) responsible for the supply of cookies may assign this information to third parties, provided that the law requires it or a third party to process this information for such entities.
Social network Cookies
Stratolloon Incorporates plugins of social networks, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own policies of protection of data and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. Only for information purposes are listed below the links in which you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: Https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: Https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google +: Https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: Https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: Https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disabling, rejecting, and deleting cookies