LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y el Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information data of this Website are provided below:
The ownership of this Website, Stratolloon.com, (hereinafter, Website) holds it: Jorge Sancho Muñoz, NIF: 70257521L, and whose contact data are:
Address: Universitat Politècnica de València – Building 9B, Camí de Vera, s/n, 46022 València
Contact Telephone: + 34 692 78 66 04
Contact Email: jsancho[@]stratollon. com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The subject of the conditions: the Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those Services or online resources that you offer to the Users (hereinafter, Services).
Stratolloon reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated in it. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Stratolloon can interrupt, disable and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has hired.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website can be made by subscription or previous registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Stratolloon, such as the comments and/or spaces of blogging, confers the condition of User, so they are accepted, since it starts browsing the Website, all the conditions here established, as well as their further modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as appropriate. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is encouraged to read them every time they visit the Website.
The Website of Stratolloon provides great diversity of information, Services and data. The User assumes his/her responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility shall be extended to:
- Use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Stratolloon without it being contrary to the disposed of these conditions, the law, the moral or the public order, or that in any other way may be an injury of the rights of third or the same operation of the Website.
- The veracity and lawfulness of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by Stratolloon for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Stratolloon About any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded in such forms, such as, but not only, theft, misplacement, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Stratolloon reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, which violates youth or children, order or public safety or which, in their view, would not be appropriate for publication.
In any case, Stratolloon will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may be.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between Stratolloon and the User.
Always in compliance with current legislation, this Stratolloon Website is addressed to all people, regardless of their age, who can access and / or browse the pages of the Website.
The Website is mainly intended for Users living in Spain. Stratolloon does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or has his domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or navigate on the Website, he will do under his own responsibility, and he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation applicable to him, not assuming Stratolloon any liability that may derive from such access.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILTIES
Stratolloon does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Stratolloon will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, is not blame or guarantee that access to this Website is not going to be uninterrupted or error free.
Neither is it responsible for or warrants that the Content or software to which it can be accessed through this Website, is free of error or causes damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. Under no circumstances Stratolloon shall be liable for losses, damages of any kind arising from the access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused by computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
Stratolloon is not responsible either for any damage that may be caused to Users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way any of the falls, interruptions, failure or fault of the telecommunications that may occur.
Respecting the provisions of the current legislation, Stratolloon undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational actions, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (GDPR).
- Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD).
- Real Decreto 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (RDLOPD).
- Ley 34/2002, of 11 July, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in Stratolloon is: Jorge Sancho Muñoz, NIF: 70257521L (hereinafter, also Responsible for the Treatment). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Universitat Politècnica de València – Building 9B, Camí de Vera, s/n, 46022 València
Contact Telephone: + 34 692 78 66 04
Contact Email: jsancho[@] Stratolloon. com
Data protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection rules to which it is subject Stratolloon. The User may contact the DPO designated by the person Responsible for the Treatment using the following contact details: Alejandro Caballero Sánchez, email: acaballero[@]stratolloon.com
Personal Data Recording
Personal data collected by Stratolloon, by means of the forms extended on its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible of the Treatment, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Agency of Data Protection that one can consult in the Website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between Stratolloon and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that it fills, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: Personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected shall be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the User’s identification is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the person responsible for the treatment shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
Categories of personal Data
The data categories that are treated in Stratolloon are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Stratolloon undertakes to obtain the User’s express and verifiable consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User should or can provide his/her data through forms to consult, request information or for reasons related to the Content of the Website, he/she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is obligatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Stratolloon in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the User fills or to attend an application or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the social object of Stratolloon, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be allocated; That is to say, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: five years, or until the User requests deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the time period during which the personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Personal Data Recipients
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- GOOGLE, INC with address in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Spain
- WEBEMPRESA, S.L. with address in Calle Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (MADRID)
- MAILCHIMP, INC with address in 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
In the event that the person responsible for the treatment intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over the age of 14 may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by Stratolloon. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians for the treatment shall be necessary, and this shall be deemed lawful only to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Stratolloon undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, depending on the level of safety appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid the destruction, loss or alteration accidental or illicit personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Stratolloon cannot guarantee the inexputability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others that access fraudulently to the personal data, the Responsible of the Treatment is committed to communicating to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data is understood to mean any violation of the security caused by the destruction, accidental or illicit loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person Responsible of the Treatment, who undertakes to inform and to guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all The person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Stratolloon and will therefore be able to exercise in the Responsible of Treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of Access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Stratolloon is treating your personal data and, if so, obtaining information about your particular personal data and the treatment that Stratolloon has made or carried out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or envisaged thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify his or her personal data which proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression (“The Right to Oblivion”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation in force does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not count on another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained from a direct offer of information society Services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the person Responsible for the Treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible that are dealing with the personal data of the application of the Interested in deleting any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain limitation of treatment when contested the accuracy of his or her personal data; treatment is illicit; the person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed to treatment.
- Right to portability of data: If the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the person responsible for the treatment his personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the person Responsible for the Treatment shall transmit the data directly to that other person responsible.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Stratolloon.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based only on the automated treatment, including the elaboration of profiles: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individual decision based only on the automated processing of his personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the legislation in force establishes otherwise.
The User may therefore exercise his or her rights through written communication addressed to the Responsible of the treatment with the reference “GDPR-STRATOLLOON.COM”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the identification document. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User as well as the accreditation document of the representation. The photocopy of the identification document may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that accredits the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address to the effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the petition it formulates.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Postal address: Universitat Politècnica de València – Building 9B, Camí de Vera, s/n, 46022 València
Email: jsancho[@]stratollon. com
Links to third-party Websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party web pages other than Stratolloon, and are therefore not operated by Stratolloon. The owners of such Websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the control authority
In the case that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the manner in which his personal data is being treated, he shall be entitled to effective judicial guardianship and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the state in which it has its habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic information-gathering procedures relating to User-determined preferences during your visit to the Website in order to recognize you as a User, and customize your experience and use of the Website, and may also, by example, help identify and resolve bugs.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visit to the Website, the pages viewed, the time it has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows this can contact the phone number of the User or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Are those cookies that are sent to the computer or device of the User and managed exclusively by Stratolloon for the best functioning of the Website. The information you collect is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and experience as a User. These cookies allow you to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and to adapt the Content to offer Content to suit your preferences.
Third party Cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Stratolloon Services requested by this same to improve the Website and the User experience when browsing the Website. The main targets for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing navigational information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place at which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and relapse of visits, the time of visit , the browser they use, the operator or type of dipositive from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new necessities to offer to the Users a Content and/or Service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Website trend reports are produced without identifying individual Users.
You can get more information about cookies, privacy information, or see the description of the type of cookies used, its main features, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419
The entity (ies) responsible for the supply of cookies may assign this information to third parties, provided that the law requires it or a third party to process this information for such entities.
Social network Cookies
Stratolloon Incorporates plugins of social networks, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own policies of protection of data and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. Only for information purposes are listed below the links in which you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: Https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: Https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google +: Https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: Https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: Https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disabling, rejecting, and deleting cookies
V. LINK POLICY
It is reported that the Website of Stratolloon puts or can make available to the Users means of URLs (like, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access Websites owned and/or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to provide Users the search and access to the information available on the Internet, without being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to the visit them.
Stratolloon does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and/or Services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of non-property sites that can be accessed by means of the links.
Stratolloon under no circumstances will you review or control the Content of other Websites, nor do you approve, examine, or own the products and Services, Content, files, and any other material in the linked sites.
Stratolloon assumes no responsibility for any damages that may arise from the access, use, quality or lawfulness of the Contents, communications, opinions, products and Services of the Websites not managed by Stratolloon and to be linked on this Website.
The User or third party to make a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, Website to the Website of Stratolloon should know that:
Reproduction — wholly or partly — of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not permitted without the express authorisation of Stratolloon.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is permitted on the Website of Stratolloon, nor about the Contents and/or Services of the same.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the Website in which this hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Stratolloon.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Stratolloon and the owner of the Website from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Stratolloon of the Contents, Services and/or activities offered on that Website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Stratolloon by itself or as part assignee, it owns all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as the elements contained in the same one (without exhaustive title, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, marks o logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish juridical order, hazard applicable both the Spanish and communitarian regulations in this field, and the international treaties related to the matter and subscribed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the form of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this Website, are expressly prohibited for purposes In any support and by any technical means without the authorization of the Stratolloon.
The User agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Stratolloon. You will be able to view the elements of the Website or even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User will not, however, be able to delete, alter, or tamper with any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website violate the rights to protect intellectual property, he shall immediately inform Stratolloon through the contact details of the General Information section of this legal notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURIDISCTION
Stratolloon reserves the right to present the civil or penal actions that it considers necessary for the misuse of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of the present conditions.
The relationship between the User and Stratolloon it shall be governed by current and applicable regulations in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and/or the application of these conditions, the parts shall submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the judges and tribunals corresponding to the law.
Last modified: 1 November 2018